The ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge awards educators and students for their outstanding contributions to improving college student democratic engagement. Three awards—Standout Faculty Award, Standout Administrator Award, and Standout Student Award—are presented to individuals from campuses participating in the ALL IN Challenge.
Awards are presented to individuals in recognition of their exemplary leadership in helping students form the habits of active and informed citizenship. Winners:
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to improving civic learning, political engagement, and voter participation.
- Work to make democratic participation a core institutional value.
- Provide leadership and work collaboratively with others beyond their own program or department.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies and programming inside and outside of the classroom.
- Advance the mission of the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge.
Members of an award selection committee select the award recipients and awards are presented biennially at the ALL IN Challenge Awards Ceremony.