The ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge seeks nominations for awards recognizing outstanding contributions to improving college student democratic engagement. We invite you to nominate educators and students for one of the following — Standout Faculty Award, Standout Administrator Award, Standout Student Award, Standout College President, or Standout Campus Partner.
We seek nominations of individuals whose exemplary leadership helps students form the habits of active and informed citizenship. Nominees should:
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to improving civic learning, political engagement, and voter participation.
- Work to make democratic participation a core institutional value.
- Provide leadership and work collaboratively with others beyond their own program or department.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies and programming inside and outside of the classroom.
- Advance the mission of the ALL IN Challenge.
Nominees must be from an ALL IN Challenge participating campus.
Members of the Challenge’s Awards Selection Committee will select the winners.
Winners will be announced at the ALL IN Challenge Awards Ceremony on November 12, 2019, in Washington, DC.
Thank you to all who submitted nominations for the 2019 ALL IN Challenge Awards. We are no longer accepting nominations at this time.